Sunday 16 January 2011

And so another weekend almost over...


...And I'm happily in bed. It's currently 3pm. I love Sundays...

Not much to report of the weekend. Although I have found a new love in the form of a song. It really helped me cope with the 9 hour shift I had to work on Saturday, which I proudly survived on 2 hours sleep, and a hangover from hell. You know, one of those hangovers where not only are you fighting off the headache and the nausea, but also the really bad blurred memories, and the "wait...what happened there?" bits. Not good.


Today's hangover has been helped with copious amounts of tea, a bacon-sausage-egg sandwich and Sufjan Stevens. Expect plenty more cures over my posts to come.






2 comments:

DB Stewart said...

Sufjan Stevens always helps.

Organic Meatbag said...

Great sketchings!