Thursday 18 November 2010

Hello there.

How do you do?

For my first post I am keeping things short and sweet. Well, saying that, it probably won't turn out to be.

Firstly, welcome. It is a pleasure to have you.

Secondly, I hope you end up liking my blog, and I appreciate you still being here. In case you didn't get from my "about me", I created this just to pop up one little thing from my day, whether it be really pretty, really tasty, really intriguing, or just down right cool. I would give out free cake if I could, but ehh, you can't have it all.

I thought I would begin with an insight into me. Today I have been listening to this:


My friend said it reminds him of me.

I also like things like this:






The first was taken from my garden, on a nice evening. The second from a trip to Czech Republic with my friends. The third from a snow day over a year ago. I heard it is set to snow next week, and this picture is keeping the hope alive. I love snow days.

I feel like I am in a highly difficult situation. The pressure of the first post. Give away enough, but not too much...

For now I will leave it there, and pray you return tomorrow. It's Friday, and things can only get better.

1 comment:

Creatively Sensitive said...

Hi Dreamer! Looks like we're both taking our first steps into this blog world. Looking forward to your daily treats. Loved the video!

Best Wishing!